Your financial donations allow us to provide the very personal care needed to help women and children move beyond violence. Please consider sponsoring a package below so that we can continue provide safe shelter, programming, skills building and more.
Lunch For a Week
- With your donation we pack a healthy lunch for a child in shelter with fresh fruit, protein, snacks and more. Plus, we can add a reusable water or juice bottle and lunch bag of their own.
Provide Personal Care
- Personal care items provide comfort, dignity and support as women and children heal from abuse. Supplies such as shampoo and conditioner, sensitive skin moisturizer, hair brush, make up, feminine care will all be tailored to her needs.
A Good Night's Sleep
- Your donation provides a pillow and pillow case, journal, towel and bedding for a woman to use while in shelter, and take with her when she leaves.
- These packages are personalized to each individual and can include items such as a laundry basket, mixing bowls, personal care items, seasonal needs and kitchen or home supplies for a woman and her children starting a new life free from violence and abuse.
- This donation provides group support for one woman for eight weeks in our shelters. Understanding Me is a psycho-educational themed group that helps women who have experienced violence in relationships.
One Week in the Shelter
- Your donation supports a week in our shelter, including food, clean clothes, comfortable bed, transport to/from school or appointments, group and individual counseling and therapy, safety planning, skills building and more in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment.