Hats Off to Mom!
Treat your mom, while helping our moms! Join us for Hats Off to Mom! Women’s Crisis Services’ second annual Mother’s Day brunch fundraiser to celebrate moms.
Hats off to Mom! will take place on Sunday, May 12, 2019 from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm at the beautiful Victoria Park Pavilion in Kitchener. This special event will feature a delicious brunch prepared by award-winning Chef D, live music by local favourite, Juneyt, plus a silent auction, wine pull, and more! Tickets are $35 per person or $320 for a table of 10.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please see our sponsorship opportunities.
- Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. (Doors open at 11, Brunch served at 11:30)
- Location: Victoria Park Pavilion, 80 Schneider Ave, Kitchener
- Cost: $35 per ticket or $320 for a table of 10
- Wear your favourite hat!
Donate What’s On the Menu
Enjoy a delicious brunch served by award-winning Chef D, from Chef D TV!
- Mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice
- Coffee and tea
- Eggs Benedict three ways: smoked salmon, double-smoked bacon, spinach and grilled vegetables
- Roasted tomato and mushroom Frittata
- Parmesan and double-smoked ham Frittata
- Fresh baked croissants
- Cinnamon buns
- Bacon and sausage
- Home fries
- Dark chocolate pots of cream
- Coconut milk Panna Cotta with a blueberry coulis
Thank you for your support of our upcoming event! Tickets are now sold out.
Please consider donating in support of the fundraiser and help us exceed our goal!