Give the Gift of Hope
By donating to Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region, you are providing essential services to women and children who have experienced domestic violence and come to us for support.
Ways to Support
Thank you for your support this holiday season. You are helping empower women and children to move beyond violence.
I am a survivor because of Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region. I stayed at Haven House in 2016 with my 4 children. I was able to participate in the Safe Steps program and have done counseling and self-reflection to learn how and why I was affected by intimate partner violence, and to prevent it from happening again. The support provided has turned me into a strong independent woman today. Thank you for your help.
How You Can Help!
Give a Personal Gift
Add “local women and children” to your holiday list! By donating this holiday season, you can help women and children move beyond violence.
Donate on Behalf of a Loved one
This is a meaningful gift that helps change lives. Make a donation on behalf of a friend or family member and let them know about your gift.
Run a Virtual Workplace or Group Campaign
- If 5 people on your team each donate $10 that would be enough to provide a music therapy session to a woman or child.
- If 50 people each donate $20 that would be enough to provide transportation, safe shelter, warm meals, counselling, and recreational programming for a family for five days.
- Or consider collecting Walmart and grocery store gift cards!
- Print our Gift of Hope Flyer and distribute among employees, friends and family.
Donate Gift Cards
- Gift cards allow items to be purchased for women and children when needed. To arrange the delivery of gift cards, please email email@example.com
Gift cards foster independence and empower women by allowing them to shop for their family’s individual needs. Gift cards will be distributed among women in the shelter during the holiday season and throughout the year.
Every Gift Helps!
Connect with Us