Want to raise your profile, attract customers and show that you care?
Support Hats Off to Mom!
The Mother’s Day brunch in support of Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
Sunday, May 13, 2018 | St. George Banquet Hall, Waterloo
Mother’s Day 2018 is your opportunity to show your customers and potential customers that you support women and their children in our region who are fleeing domestic violence:
- Donate an item for our live auction
- Donate an item for our silent auction
- Donate an item for our gift bags, in a quantity of at least 175 (we’re giving away 175 bags)
- Support our event financially as a corporate sponsor (see page two)
How you benefit
- Your generous support is mentioned on social media for weeks leading up to the event
- Your logo and business name are featured at our event
- Your logo and a link to your website appears on our website
- Your customers, followers, fans and potential customers see that you are committed to helping abused women and their children in our region
About the event
Hats Off to Mom is a fundraising brunch held at St. George Banquet Hall on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 13, 2018, from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. The event features a brunch, live auction, silent auction and free gifts for mothers. Tickets are $24. The goal of the event is to honour mothers, give mothers a special time out with their families, and raise funds to help abused women and their children.
About Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
Women’s Crisis Services operates two emergency shelters, Anselma House in Kitchener and Haven House in Cambridge, for women and their children who are escaping abusive domestic relationships. We also operate a regional outreach program. We are the only agency of our kind in Waterloo Region.
Support Hats Off to Mothers! by donating items or by sponsoring this event
Phone Alan Sharpe, our Fund Development Manager, at (519) 741-9184 ext. 2003. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy tickets for you and your mom at www.wcswr.org/hatsoff